We welcome you to Edenton Yoga for relaxation, movement and community. Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
1. Our schedule can be found on our website, Google, Facebook, and the easiest way to view, which is our through our MindBody App.
2. Wear comfortable clothes, layers are nice if body temperature changes during physical activity.
3. You may place your personal items on the benches and shoes beneath the benches by the studio door.
4. The studio opens for classes about 5 minutes before start time, prior to this other classes and private sessions may be in progress. The studio door will be locked when class begins to minimize interruptions.
5. Give yourself a tech break while at class...phones and watches are better left in your purse or car or in the basket by the entrance. Check that your devices are on silent mode with vibration turned off.
6. Enjoy your time, move in a way that feels authentic and nourishing to your body and let your guide know if you have questions or are working with an injury or illness. We welcome you to practice just as you are.